1. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
Giggles & Grins collects the information you voluntarily provide when you visit the Website. For example, if you choose to take part in a promotional event, Giggles & Grins may collect information necessary for the administration of that event, including your name, e-mail address and phone number. Additionally, Giggles & Grins occasionally posts surveys to the Website which are used to improve the overall customer experience on the Website. If you choose to take part in such a survey, Giggles & Grins may request your demographic information, including age range, gender, areas of interest, and familiarity with Giggles & Grins services. Participation in all surveys is voluntary, and you are able to control what information you choose to share.
2. COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you visit the Website, Giggles & Grins automatically collects certain information about your computer or device and your use of the Website. For example, Giggles & Grins collects information regarding the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Website. Giggles & Grins may also collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Website, including the model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. Giggles & Grins uses industry-standard technology to collect this information, which may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps improve your experience on the Website. Giggles & Grins may also collect this information using web beacons (also known as tracking pixels). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on the Website or in emails that help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and determine whether an email has been opened or acted upon. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see the “Opting Out” section below.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Giggles & Grins may use the information collected for various purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Communicating with you in connection with the services you acquired;
- improve your experience on the Website and the services offered by Giggles & Grins;
- deliver information about services, including e-mail updates, security alerts, and other administrative messages;
- help Giggles & Grins create and publish content most relevant to you;
- alert you to new services, special offers and promotions that may be offered by Giggles & Grins.
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- With third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for Giggles & Grins and need access to your information to perform their work, such as providing customer support, processing payments, and storing data. Any third-party vendor so used has agreed to protect the confidentiality of information provided by Giggles & Grins;
- If required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, court order or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to protect Giggles & Grins’ rights or your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- As part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of company assets, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of Giggles & Grins.
5. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Use of the Website is intended for adults. Children under the age of 13 are prohibited from using our Website. The Website does not intentionally collect or maintain personal information from those who are under 13 years of age. If we have actual knowledge of user personal information under the age of 13, Giggles & Grins will permanently delete the personal information. By using the Website you consent that you are at least 13 years old and that you are either the parent or legal guardian of a child.
6. OPTING OUT
If you no longer wish to receive e-mail updates and other communications regarding new services offered by Giggles & Grins, you may opt out by emailing us and asking to be removed from e-mail updates and promotions. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies.
7. USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Giggles & Grins and its vendors use reasonable efforts, including using a variety of security technologies and procedures, to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
9. DATA RETENTION
Giggles & Grins will retain your information for as long as necessary to provide its services and to answer any inquires you may have regarding the use of Giggles & Grins’ services. If you no longer want Giggles & Grins to use your information, please contact Giggles & Grins at firstname.lastname@example.org. Giggles & Grins will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
10. CONTACT INFORMATION